Global Certification Programs News

Messaging & Notifications

Picture of Remy Lehner
Messaging & Notifications
by Remy Lehner - Monday, January 29, 2018, 15:11 PM

If you would like to receive notifications when someone posts a new discussion in a Q# (Assignment) forum, or to be notified when someone replies to your posts, do the following:

1. Go to your class. Find the Q# (Assignment) forum for which you would like to enable notifications.
  2. In the Administration area, look for the Subscription option. If you have already posted to the forum, you may already be subscribed. If not, choose to subscribe here.

To check your notifications and on-site messaging, or to send a message to someone, press the mailbox icon at the top of the screen to view recent messages, or tap your user name at the top right of the screen, and select "Messages".

For more information on messaging, see here: https://docs.moodle.org/30/en/Using_Messaging

3. I'd like to say that is a great tool to use when you want to know when your instructor has responded to your assignment. As you know, one of the requirements is that you respond to your instructor for each assignment.

4. Check your forum preferences. I recommend the following settings so you get emails each time someone comments on your posts.

Setting forum Preferences to receive emails

5. The best way to reach me is via email: remy.lehner@globalawakening.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Love,
Remy